PROCUREMENT EXPORT CONTROL & PROCESS (H/F)
- référence : 17/04-R
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Blagnac (31)
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:A vacancy for a Procurement Export Control and Process (m/f) has arisen within ATR in Toulouse.
You will join Purchasing Management and will report to the Head of Procurement Contract Support & Data (RM) and in relation/collaboration with internal customers (legal management, support, supply chain, quality, etc.).
main responsabilities:You will lead the following main cross-functional activities:
- Managing and interfacing Procurement Export Control and Process activities (data monitoring, managing the EC database, processing internal queries, managing relations with buyers and suppliers, etc.);
- Updating/following up Procurement process documentation;
- Managing and interfacing the Risk & Opportunity register and Purchasing Internal Control;
- Identifying and implementing tools to support Procurement activities.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a 5-year degree level in Procurement and/or Quality and/or Law
- Experience in export control and purchasing process, ideally within a purchasing and/or legal department in the aeronautic/industrial sector.
- Knowledge and practical experience of purchasing documents and the associated standard processes (quality, risk management, etc.)
- Operational knowledge and experience of Procurement Export Control
- Purchasing knowledge in the industrial sector (in particular automobile or aerospace)
- Knowledge of the overall flow of procurement (360° vision)
- Proficient user of MS Office and SAP
- Good writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Analytical skills and the ability to summarise
- Good organisational skills
- French/English: negotiation level