PRODUCTION SUPPLIER QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER (M/F)
- référence : 17/02-Q
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:Within the Quality division, which is part of the Supplier Quality division, you will be in charge of leading the necessary actions to ensure that the ATR quality requirements are taken into account and applied by all suppliers in the equipment series production and development phases.
- Being the Quality focal point to each supplier developing new equipment and performing the follow-up.
- For each new equipment development, having the supplier create a Supply Chain and Industrial Quality dossier and monitoring their progress and application in connection with the development schedule up to the production of the first equipment in series production.
- Leading industrial audits (IPCA, etc.) in order to examine and evaluate the measures put in place by the supplier to master the industrialisation process:
- in connection with the production of new equipment,
- further to the transfer of activity from one production site to another,
- in case there is a ramp-up in the delivery rate,
- in case Quality performances and/or deliveries deteriorate (analyse the deviations and pro-actively suggest ways to improve the supplier's organisation).
- Producing audit results and ensuring the follow-up of corrective actions in order to:
- Ensure the delivery of equipment on time and on quality,
- Re-establish the standard in case of failure.
This position will involve frequent business trips and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
- 5-year degree (or equivalent) in quality, aeronautical engineering, or a related subject.
- At least 5 years of experience in quality assurance/aeronautics.
- Solid knowledge in aeronautics and quality assurance.
- Knowledge of regulations (Part 21G), ISO 9001/EN9100.
- Specific knowledge in mechanical, electronic or electro-mechanical engineering.
- Proficiency in industrial and quality auditing techniques (ASQ, IPCA, PPDAC, SSCAM, etc.).
- Proficiency in office software (MS office).
- Ability to adapt and lead a work group.
- Ability to lead audits at the suppliers' sites.
- An autonomous, meticulous and organised approach.
- French: negotiation level.
- English: advanced level.