FLIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM SPECIALIST (M/F)
- référence : 17/23-E
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summaryWithin the ATR Technical Division and more specifically the hydro-mechanical systems department, your role will be to ensure the development and follow-up of the flight controls system and the cabin systems (fire protection, oxygen, etc.).
You will be based in Toulouse.
main responsabilities:You will ensure the revision, follow-up and support for the flight controls system and cabin systems for in-service aircraft and will participate in draft project design for future revisions.
You will be responsible for all development phases (needs analysis, regulatory analysis/negotiations with the authorities, specification, technical contact with suppliers, system definition, definition of flight and ground tests and preparation of the certification dossier). For this work you will need to have an overview of the systems and the development process.
Within your technical scope, you will also be in charge of airworthiness follow-up (analysing significant incidents, examining the dossiers with the authorities) and you may need to provide internal support to other ATR departments (assembly line, quality) or directly to ATR customers.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
- You hold a 5-year degree in aeronautical engineering specialised in flight controls or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in the development of flight controls.
- Very good knowledge of flight control systems, architectures and the various technologies used both in the control area (mechanical, electrical) and in the actuation area (mechanical, hydraulic and electrical).
- Good knowledge of the associated JAR/CS/FAR 25 regulations, development standards (DO, ARP, etc.) and certification processes.
- Good knowledge of aircraft systems, performance and flying qualities.
- Proficiency in office software.
- Knowledge of simulation tools (Matlab Simulink, Amesim, etc.).
- Independent nature, leadership and willingness to take the initiative.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholders and in a multicultural environment.
- English: negotiation level.