MATERIAL PROVISIONING ENGINEER & PROJECT DEVELOPMENT (M/F)
- référence : 17/37-P
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Blagnac (31)
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:In the context of Spares Engineering operations and as per the objectives set by Programme Management, the Material Provisioning & Project Development Engineer position is central to the department.
Your tasks within the Spares Engineering department will include:
- Collecting and creating recommendations for spare parts and tools in the context of Entries into Service for ATR aircraft (new and used)
- Helping to develop new projects and tools used to offer new services to Airline or internal customers.
main responsabilities:As the successful applicant, you will join the Material Provisioning team as Material Provisioning & Project Development Engineer. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Activities relating to Material Provisioning:
- Collecting all the technical and financial data required to create recommendations in terms of Initial Provisioning (IP) in the context of the ATR programme;
- Creating and assessing recommendations for spare parts, tools, structural parts and fasteners in the context of IPs for provision to customers, MROs and internal departments (Vendors & Aircraft Negotiators, Marketing, GMAs, Customer Liaison and Centres);
- Assessing the required spares investments based on operational assumptions, the cost and time constraints of our customers and the Mathematical model used by ATR;
- Analysing customer inventories (GMAs, On-Site Stock, Buy Back, etc.);
- Holding IP conferences with our customers abroad;
- Being the link between the Design Office and the global fleet to provide technical support;
- Helping to improve the process, the existing IT system and the Quality measures.
- Activities relating to Project Development:
- Managing speculation projects for spare parts and tools in the context of continuous improvement for support activities;
- Collecting and analysing technical information with customers, striving to monitor the manufacturer reference materials (scheduled maintenance planning and maintenance documentation);
- Offering internal services and services to operators for recommendations on parts and tools by conducting one-off or in-depth studies;
- Taking part in validation meetings for spares technical aspects with the Design Office, internal departments, partners and suppliers;
- Helping to improve existing tools or with development.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 5-year degree (or equivalent) in General Engineering, or a related subject;
- Project management, knowledge of aircraft and regulatory aeronautical aspects;
- General knowledge of systems (all ATAs), structure and aeronautical materials;
- Knowledge of the spares selection process and interchangeability rules;
- Ability to read definition drawings (ATR and partners);
- Knowledge of MSG-3 processes and Airworthiness Directives;
- Aviation standards: ATA100, ATA300 and SPEC 2000;
- Aircraft and equipment technical documentation: AMM, IPC, MMEL, SRM, SB and CMM;
- Awareness of the continuous improvement process (Lean);
- Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Good interpersonal skills, meticulous;
- Summary skills, determination;
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently;
- Ability to meet the requirements of internal and external customers;
- French and English required;
- An additional foreign language would be an advantage.