Within the Programme Quality department, you will join the PQA Quality Assurance Management division. The successful applicant will be in charge of deploying and promoting Quality Assurance provisions within the Final Assembly Line (FAL) and the flight line, in compliance with requirements of EN9100, Part 21 G and internal requirements.
Your main activities will include:
- Ensuring the follow-up and management of skills and qualifications of FAL personnel that are necessary for activities (ATR and subcontractor production + quality);
- Managing personnel accreditation within the framework of Part 21 G agreement,
- Ensuring the animation and methodology of risk analyses;
- Identifying, planning and organising training actions related to FAL needs, feedback and events in relation with ATR HR.
- Developing and dispensing training modules to raise personnel awareness of Quality Assurance provisions on the FAL,
- Performing surveys and audits in the manufacturing process and taking part in audits in the framework of the business;
- Performing surveys and contributing to the deployment of the 8D method in conjunction with the entire division and creating the associated alert cards
- Establishing the reporting related to the FAL Quality Assurance method activity under your responsibility.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
- 3-year degree (or equivalent) in Quality or a related subject.
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance in the Production field.
- Familiarity with skill and qualification management in the FAL.
- Knowledge of quality tools and methods in production (AMDEC/ADD, problem-solving, 8D, industrial performance tool, etc.)
- Knowledge of part 21 (G and J) regulations and EN 9100/ISO 9001 standards.
- Hosting work meetings and organising work groups.
- Drafting reports (in English).
- MS Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- SAP, Airbus tools.
- Organisational skills, meticulous approach.
- Ability to listen to and observe others.
- Methodical approach and ability to summarise.
- Willingness for improvement.
- Ability to act as an instructor and communication skills
- English would be a plus.