AREAL SALES MANAGER TRAINING & FLIGHT OPERATIONS (M/F)
- référence : 17/72-P
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Blagnac (31)
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:Within the framework of the commercial policy of the Customer Support and Services department and more particularly the ATR Training Centre (ATC), you will play a part in the dynamics of commercial conquest and worldwide presence and you will be in charge of ensuring the commercial relation with ATR customers for all aspects of the training and operation services that ATC proposes.
This commercial relation will be divided into two main parts:
- Contractual training and services, related to aircraft sales
- Additional training and services, which are subject to direct contact with customers.
main responsabilities:You will be a true partner for our customers and a force of proposal, you will support them during their growth and you will meet their needs by anticipating their requests.
For this, you will be in charge of an area and ensure a constant link to airline companies operating ATR aircraft, for which the provision of training and services is scheduled within aircraft sale contract and you will be responsible for:
- Organising and animating training conferences to implement a training plan corresponding to customer needs, to local authority requirements and to the allocated contractual package for the entry into service of the aircraft of the contract.
- Providing advice to the customer for the elaboration of the training plan based on the company structure and the available skills of its personnel.
- Providing personnel solutions for operations, if necessary: crews, etc.
- Ensuring the interface with the commercial service of the support and services management and the aircraft commercial sales management for the drafting of answers to aircraft calls-for-tender.
- Ensuring the development of its portfolio towards the main airline companies that use our aircraft.
- Ensuring business, competitive and commercial intelligence of the training market.
- Prospecting companies that are not customers, identifying and formalising all opportunities for the sales of ATC training.
- Drafting business proposals and following them up in compliance with deadlines.
- Gathering sale potentiality information from ATR internal sources to organise commercial prospecting.
- Monitoring the business action plan to achieve the set objectives (financial, resources and deadlines) in accordance with the defined strategy, in particular the business plan.
- Preparing regular reports to management to determine the evolution of the turnover in the area and per customer.
- Ensuring the follow-up of the intern process between ATC services: Planning, logistics, contracts, invoicing and ensuring the traceability and editing of indicators
- Establishing sales forecasts taking contextual elements in the area into account: aircraft sales forecasts, prospection results, market evolution, etc.
- Participating in the preparation of the ATC products and services catalogue.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a 5-year degree level (or equivalent) in Business, Economy or a related field.
- At least 5 years of business experience, ideally within the aeronautical training and/or services sales sector for airlines and/or within airline companies.
- Your negotiation and business skills, and an independent approach will allow you to be successful in the selling of services.
- MS Office.
- You are methodical, organised, proactive and reactive.
- You are dynamic and have good customer relationship skills
- You are able to work in a team
- Multicultural and international exposure would be a plus.
- English: negotiation level.