TREASURY ANALYSIS AND FORECAST (M/F)
- référence : 17/16- F
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:You will work under the ATR Head of Cash.
In your role, you will be in charge of creating short and long-term cash forecasts.
You will be the interface with bank partners, subsidiary Finance managers and the Airbus and Leonardo Cash teams.
You will coordinate cash flow management and act as manager during his/her absence.
main responsabilities:Your main activities will include:
- Creating short-term (weekly) and medium-term (3-6 monthly) cash forecasts and helping create long-term forecasts (5 years)
- Managing deviations between the forecasts and results and striving to promote action to collectively meet objectives.
- Analysing deviations between forecasts and results on a daily basis to adjust the flows with our partners and record adjustments in SAP
- Assessing exposure to the currency risk.
- Helping to create key performance indicators for cash per business line
- Analysing and recording bank commitments issued and received, ensuring they are compliant with the ATR standard and the contractual clauses.
- Ensuring daily relations with group subsidiaries (USA, Singapore, South Africa and India) in the context of managing and centralising Cash
- Optimising the coordination of Cash action with the ATR partners (Airbus and Leonardo)
- Developing close collaboration with our bank partners.
- Guaranteeing continuity of service as Deputy to the department manager during his/her absence
- Helping to coordinate the operational Cash centre based on department requirements.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 5-year degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Diploma in Accounting and Finance, or a related subject.
- At least one year of Finance experience
- Finance and management skills
- Excel: good level (pivot tables and functions)
- Meticulous, dynamic and independent
- Team player with good analysis and summary skills
- English: negotiation level (subsidiary contacts, shareholders and internal documents).