Integrated in the « Pricing » department, integrated to the « Programs » Direction, your main missions will be the following:
- Management of the price catalogues and associated customer claims.
- Maintain ATR’s leading position in the sales of spare parts by adapting the pricing policy to the market and reviewing revenue and margin.
Your main activities will be the following:
- Keep the spares sales catalogue up to date in the SAP tool :
- Implement, follow-up and adapt the “Spares Pricing Policy”:
- Benchmark, collect and analyze market prices,
- Follow-up the revenue and margin indicators of a group of suppliers,
- Propose modifications and corrections to the pricing policy.
- Manage the mass uploading process of the sales catalogues and implement the annual escalation policy.
- Monitor prices in term of availability and aftermarket positioning:
- Manage older standards no longer in stock,
- Manage the parts in stock without price,
- Manage the pricing of second-hand parts and special offers.
- Give lines to take to Front Desks (ATR AES AAS) as response to customer pricing claims in the CRM tool (interact with Engineering and Procurement).
- Keep the spares services’ catalogues up to date in the SAP tool:
- Respond to daily services pricing requirements,
- Update catalogues linked to procurement negotiations.
- Manage the tools (macro VBA) for preparing our catalogues and their associated procedures in English.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
We are searching for candidates with the following skills and competences:
- Graduated with a 3/4 years Degree in Business and Administration
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the aeronautics field
- Ability to manage massive data base and heavy files with macros
- Ability to draft and synthesize data in clear messages
- Knowledge and experience dealing with pricing, margins and accounting
- English and French: negotiation level
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Expertise in MS Office
- Knowledge of CRM
- Good sense of contact allowing good team work
- Accurate and rigorous