PRODUCT COMPETITION INTERNSHIP (M/F)
- référence : 17/18-C 02
- nature du contrat : Stage
- lieu : Blagnac (31)
- date de début : March 2018
position summary:Through this internship, you will be included in a dynamic motivated small team and will discover the ATR multicultural environment.
main responsabilities:You will be responsible for:
- Creation of a structured database of current and in development competitors of the ATR 42-600 in terms of product characteristics, market positioning, performance and economics.
- Creation of competitor’s reference document to support Sales activities and Airlines Marketing service.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:You are currently preparing a masterdegree (in Aeronautic school) or you are currently doing a gap year while your masterdegree in Aeronautic Engineering. You can show the next skills and abilities:
- Aeronautic engineering background
- Ability to understand technical and commercial aspects of regional aircraft market
- Good understanding of aircraft systems architecture and performance
- Knowledge of aircraft economics
- Aviation regulation and airworthiness understanding
IT skills: Microsoft Office suite
Language skills: English, French