- To ensure that all repair orders rotables, main elements (propellers, engines and landing gears) and structural parts are carried-out within the framework of the repair agreements and agreed lead-times
- To be accountable for operation performance of the Vendors in his/her portfolio in terms of Repair cost, Shop Processing Time/O.T.D, Warranty Administration.
Your main tasks are the following ones:
- To set-up operational review meetings with vendors in order to monitor logistics and economics performances and address open issues
- To identify non-conform events on the application of contracts and communicate with the concerned
- To identify non-performance root causes and initiate, follow-up, monitor corrective recovery plan towards vendors
- To challenge all quotes received from vendors in order to preserve ATR’s position.
- To monitor the continuation of sound processing on all main elements (Structural parts, landing gears, propellers and engines) repairs.
- To assist commercial teams on 3rd party invoicing criteria (technical details allowing to justify customer recharge whilst providing guidance and technical recommendations to the customer)
- To support commercial teams to settle commercial disputes on repairs and eligible ATR warranty claims
- To offer users a selection of customer services solutions (standard exchanges, drop shipments, etc.)
- To submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- To contribute to the improvement projects related to the repair activity.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Bac+ 2/+3 in office administration or relevant field is preferred with a minimum 2/3 years’ of experience in Supply Chain/Logistics/Purchasing/Sales Administration
- After-sales market, Supply chain/Logistics, Part 145
- SAP, Pack Office Microsoft (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint Word)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, excellent organizational skills, ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in english, other languages (such as italian or german) would be a plus
- There will be regular travels.