The mission of the jobholder will consist in ensuring the management and monitoring of software activities associated to ATR flight test means.
As the successful candidate, your main activities will include:
- Implementing software configurations on the test means installed in test aircraft.
- Steering sub-contracted activities (implementation of test means, configuration loading, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Defining the means and the tools required to achieve the mission. If applicable, specify or develop these software tools in accordance with ATR internal IT rules
- Maintain and repair the tools used
- Manage configuration of software tools and be responsible for their durability
- Ensuring a technology watch and evaluating new products to anticipate future technological developments
- Defining and controlling the functional processes related to these activities
The mission scope involves in particular:
- The tools used to import and format ICD-type data to configure embedded data acquisition systems
- The software tools used on board aircraft to follow up parameters, display real time system synoptic and videos.
- The software tools used on board to ensure monitoring of correct operation of FTI systems
- The software tools used on-ground to "unswitch" the raw data recorded
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Skill competences: Data acquisition (digital and analogue, video), architecture and network analyses, software development, tool specification, test data simple analyses, programming/configuration of test systems (acquisition, NAS server, Ethernet switch, embedded PC, etc.)
- Language skills: French/English
- IT skills: Windows environment, C# language, xml or xidml-type file manipulation, mastering avionics protocols A664 and A429, knowledge of PTP standards and protocols (IEEE1588), IENA, SNMP, Ch10, etc.
- Knowledge in Labview, Labwindows CVI would be a plus.
- Interpersonal skills: Strong teamwork skills, meticulous way of working and strong autonomy will be essential for this mission.
- Experience (number of years, field): 5 years
- Education (level and field): Industrial IT engineer
- Particular constraints related to the position (special hours, travels, laptop, etc.): Working hours staggered during test campaigns.