Manage and develop OEMs activity to guarantee a high level of services and performance in line with ATR objectives in all domains.
Your main tasks will be the following ones:
- Ensure transversal coordination of OEM activity within ATR
- Act as a “key account manager” for the OEM to facilitate communication within ATR directorates
- Ensure a first level of escalation to support operational teams when a blocking point is identified
- Lead action or recovery plans when several domains (Supply chain, customer support, procurement, etc.) are involved
- Support buyers on Purchase Agreement and Product Support Agreement negotiation
- Contribute and ensure consistency to the evaluation of the OEM performance (SED score card)
- Contribute to the implementation and follow up of the VSIP (Vendor Support Improvement Plan)
- Lead the preparation of SMM (Senior Management Meeting) and SRM (Supplier Review Meeting) with all involved Directorates
- Organize and perform visit to OEMs when necessary
- Participate to events (Operators and/or Vendor conferences, OEM workshops, etc…)
- Contribute to projects implementation that will improve efficiency, synergies and will bring more added value to ATR
- Support and feed KPI, Reporting and process implementation in line with RS activity
- Identify risk linked to OEM activity, define and set up action plan accordingly.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
Business trip in France, Europe or overseas.
- Knowledge of Supply chain management
- Knowledge of Customer Support and airline environments
- Knowledge of development project of new equipment
- Knowledge of aircraft systems and aircraft maintenance operation
- Good communication, negotiation
- English : Negotiation
- Pack Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Team spirit, Persistent, Good relationship, Autonomous, think “out of the box”, lead a team with common objectives.
- 5 years experience in OEM-related activity or in project management.
- Master degree or equivalent in commercial with good technical experience or Master degree or equivalent in Engineering with good business experience.