FLIGHT TESTS EXPLOITATION SPECIALIST - CVR (M/F)
- référence : 17/86-E
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:Within the Test Exploitation division of the Flight Tests department, you will ensure the validation activity of CVR data of new aircraft and carry out the analysis and exploitation of flight test data.
main responsabilities:Main activities:
Managing the processing chain and the validation of post-flight 1 data for the validation of the correct operation of CVR (CVR check):
- Making the post-flight 1 test data produced during the reception process available.
- Verifying the results and checking the integrity of the CVR data.
- Ensuring the availability of the data integrity check report, as well as the associated documents.
- Ensuring back-up for the validation of post-flight 1 DFDR recordings.
- Specifying needs and preparing exploitation tools (before the tests).
- Exploiting test data.
- Developing a calculation and/or data processing tool in the context of the exploitation of test data.
- Drafting exploitation reports and technical analysis reports.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
You have initial training as an Engineer in the Aeronautical field with a strong focus in IT or data processing or an Engineer with a significant experience in a similar field or with at least 5 years of experience.
You have the following function skills:
- Good knowledge of CVR/DFDR technologies and their exploitation is required,
- Knowledge of the Rose software from the L3 publisher,
- In-depth knowledge of aeronautics (flight mechanics, avionics, systems, etc.) and more specifically knowledge of turboprops and/or ATR would be a plus
- Knowledge of ED112 and AIR OPS texts is required,
- Good knowledge of test installations and their associated technologies (A429, AFDX, IENA, DGPS, IRIG106, Chapter 10, HDF5)
- Software development (C#, Python), knowledge related to databases would be a plus. Knowledge of the Airbus VISAGE plot software.
You have the following interpersonal skills:
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to have a high level of reactivity
- Meticulousness, team spirit, communication skills and the ability to adapt
English: advanced level.
This position is based in Toulouse - St-Martin, potential travel to the Francazal and Blagnac sites may be required.