HEAD OF SPARES PRICING (M/F)
- référence : 17/132-P
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:Integrated in the Spares Business Unit (PSR), the “Head of Spares Pricing” will be in charge of the development of the Spare parts turnover and margin.
main responsabilities:Your responsibilities:
- Build and execute the commercial plan in order to deliver budgeted sales and margin targets for the Spares Business unit.
- Create meaningful analyses across the business in order to develop and maintain insightful and validated strategies that drive business performance.
- Define the sales prices strategy in order to maintain ATR’s leading position and provide opportunistic campaigns.
- Develop and manage commercial relationships with customers (Airlines, MRO & Brokers) to maximize sales, order intake and profitability.
- Orchestrate customer’s key accounts proactively, anticipating their needs for spares and material (heavy checks programme, etc …).
- Lead multiple projects for the Spares business development.
- Manage a team of Pricing administrators.
- Analyze and benchmark the spare parts market.
- Develop the Serviceable parts turnover and culture.
- Guarantee customers’ satisfaction with tailored offers (Entry into service packages, Special Campaigns, Inventory Surplus sale, etc).
- Produce & monitor financial and forecast reporting.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Highly developed analytical skills to extract information from data and translate to business language and financial impacts, and the ability to identify opportunities from information extracted
- A strong commercial aptitude with proven negotiation skills and a track record of delivering on-time negotiations whilst maintaining customer focus.
- Good financial awareness with an in-depth understanding of cost and pricing principles, and commercial policies and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence and communicate analysis and recommendations to colleagues at different levels of the organization
- You will demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, be able to overcome challenges to meet goals and drive for results, possess the ability to honour commitments, and exercise sound commercial business judgement.
Business oriented, financial and commercial knowledge (pricing, margin and accounting), Aftermarket experience, experience in brokering would be a plus.
Team management, Analysis, multifunctional team animation, Rigor, Responsiveness, Open mindset to external benchmark.
Fluent English mandatory.
Expertise in MS Office and SAP.
Graduated with +5 years degree in business and commerce and, at least, 3 years of experience in Aerospace commerce.
Travels : 30 to 50 %.