MASS PROPERTIES ENGINEER (M/F)
- référence : 17/87-E
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:Within the Weight and Balance division, in the Flight Technologies department in Engineering, you will be involved in the development and support activities in the field of weight and balance and will report to the team manager in charge of this domain.
main responsabilities:In this role you, along with the rest of the team, will take part in the following recurring activities:
- Preparing and implementing contractual and intermediate weights.
- Preparing, performing and following weight reports (intermediate and final).
- Preparing, performing and following up loading plans.
- Elaborating and monitoring statistics on the weighing of aircraft.
- Monitoring and controlling equipment weight.
- Monitoring and controlling the weights of constituent assemblies at partners and internally.
- Estimating the effects of the changes that are being defined on weight and balance.
- Performing a detailed analysis of the effects of aircraft modifications on weight and balance, based on the information collected from internal departments, partners and suppliers.
- Ensuring subcontractor monitoring on the detailed analysis of the effects of aircraft modifications on weight and balance.
- Elaborating technical information for the Weight and Balance Manual.
- Managing the integration of the technical data in the Weight and Balance Manual in coordination with the Operational Documentation department.
- Ensuring internal and external (back office) support for any weight and balance related questions.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
- You are an Aeronautics General Engineer with at least 3 years of experience in the aeronautical field on weight and balance activities (weight controlling, production process, modification instructions, WBM).
- Knowledge of the systems, structure and cabin architectures is required.
- A negotiation level of English is mandatory. Italian would be a plus.
- You are a proficient user of Office tools (Excel, Word), as well as the use of GILDA, WAM, IPC and Zamiz tools. Knowledge of VBA and Catia would be a plus.
Evening and weekend on-call standby duty for weighing (approximately 70 days/year) are to be taken into account for this position.