SUPPLY CHAIN COMMODITY MANAGER (M/F)
- référence : 17/141-P
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:In the supply chain Equipment and Systems team, you will:
- plan and control Equipment & Systems needs to fit with first fit production plan,
- manage operational performance and relationship of key account suppliers in your portfolio,
- lead transverse projects with several team members and quality experts and then define a strategic vision on Supplier performance improvement way forward for the entire commodity.
main responsabilities:Your main tasks will be the following ones:
- Manage a portfolio of Equipment & Systems supplier to ensure supply of ATR first fit production.
- Manage purchase order and procurement plan with a collaborative approach with supplier to fit with production need date of the different ATR production sites (Leonardo, Stelia and FAL) through Airsupply portal.
- Negotiate and drumbeat recovery plan with low performance suppliers.
- Assess supply chain risk analysis for critical suppliers of the commodity and perform/drumbeat action to mitigate these risks. Manage rejection issue (minor rejection quality investigation and repair supply chain cycle).
- Coordinate the different ATR department to solve technical, supply chain and quality issue impacting operational performance.
- Participate to Multifunctional Team (MFT) and other transversal working group within ATR.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
Good knowledge in:
- Supply chain (logistic, stock and procurement management)
- Supply chain Risk Management approach.
- Supplier development (lean, production mgt…)
Good communication with suppliers, tenacity.
Negotiation on lead time and quantity, on 0 hour repair. Autonomous.
BAC+5 Supply chain engineer with at least 5 years experience.
Frequent Mission at suppliers sites.