Integrated in the Spares Business Unit (PSR), the “Head of Spares Operations Control Center” will be in charge of the delivery of the spare parts.
The Head of the “Spares Operations Control Center” will be accountable of the performance of the delivery of spares parts. You will be:
- Managing two groups in 24/7 (AOG and Expediting) of 16 people in charge of ensuring the procurement and distribution of materials requested on urgent basis by customers, with the objective of ensuring the operational maintenance of the ATR fleet.
- Monitoring the Worldwide customer backlog with the objective to deliver on time and on quality.
- Coordinating all the logistics processes (sourcing, inventory, transportation, warehousing, customer order desk) and researching alternative solutions.
- Ensuring the overall follow-up of the spares performances and implementing the necessary corrective and preventative actions.
- Ensuring a proactive and efficient level of communication with the operators, suppliers and partners.
- Deciding on the operational priorities and coordinating the research of alternative solutions.
- Communicating with customers and suppliers during emergency situations.
- Defining and implementing a permanent progress plan aimed at developing and improving the spares operational processes.
- Developing your colleagues' motivation and team spirit by systematically ensuring good communication.
- Leading cross-functional projects.
- Supervise the Ferry flight kit activity used for a/c deliveries (A/C new or serviceable).
- Coordinate the support of customers, asset and prototypes working parties.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a 5-year degree specialized in supply chain or MRO,
- 5 years of logistics experience in Supply Chain,
- The ability to work under pressure,
- Communication skills,
- Significant experience managing personnel,
- Knowledge in Management, Supply chain experience (Logistics, Inventory, Customer order Desk), excellent customer and supplier relationship skills, experience in brokering would be a plus.
- English mandatory, French and/or Italian would be a plus.
- Expertise in MS Office and SAP.
- Enthusiasm, Coordination ability, Ability to listen, Adaptability, Ability to be innovative and make decisions, Ability to manage conflict, the ability to work under pressure