STRUCTURE ENGINEER (M/F)
- référence : 18/18-P
- nature du contrat : CDD
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:Fixed-term contract: 18 months.
Within the Customer Care Centre Department, ensure, with timely answers, a continuous assistance to our customers for structural queries.
main responsabilities:In his/her quality of Structure Engineer, he/she is responsible for:
- Provide structure technical support to customers on 7 days a week basis.
- Evaluate structural daily customer requests on in-service aircrafts.
- Describe all the actions needed to repair aircraft in a Structural Repair Instruction (SRI).
- Contribute to safe and economical operations of the airplane by providing customers with repair and engineering services within required time frame.
- Ensure aircraft airworthiness by ensuring that structural repairs or deviations from the original design are complying with applicable regulations.
- Continuous assistance to our customers to provide timely answers to structural queries.
- Prepare and issue approved documents (as technical adaptation, SRAS) under Part21J delegation to release aircraft into service.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
You have a Master’s degree (Bac +5) in aeronautical structures or mechanical engineering with at least 5 years in aeronautical structural repairs.
Good knowledge in:
- Aircraft structures (and if possible in ATR structures)
- Aircraft structural repairs principles (metallic & composite)
- Metallic & composite materials.
- Non-destructive testing methods.
- DOA process.
ATR IT tools (CRM, SAMONIT, GILDA…) is a plus
You have the following interpersonal skills:
- Good relationship and team spirit.
- Autonomous, rigorous and organizational skills
- Open minded
- Customer oriented
Possible missions on-site at airline / MRO.
French: negotiation level
English: Good knowledge of English and technical English (B2/C1)