SPARES ENGINEER & PROJECTS DEVELOPMENT (M/F)
- référence : 18/19-P
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:In a Spares Engineering activity context, in compliance with the objectives set by the Customer Services and Programme Management, the Engineer for Spares and Project Development plays a central role within the Department.
main responsabilities:Within the Spares Engineering department, your main missions will include:
- Carrying out Spares engineering activities in your capacity as a systems/equipment and equipment components specialist (UC2/UC7) and ensuring the update of the technical database, the follow-up of modifications, interchangeability and answering to the technical questions of the customers (CRM, e-mails),
- Ensuring the SAP Spares Key User function and developing IT tools in order to optimise the interventions of Spares Engineering specialists using SAP.
- Contributing to various cross-functional projects related to the activity of the Spares Engineering department (pool committee, obsolescence monitoring, etc.)
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
You have an engineering diploma (General Engineering, Electronic Engineer, Master 2 degree in GSAT (Génie des Systèmes pour l'Aéronautique et les Transports - System Engineering for Aeronautics and transports) from the IMA (Institut de Maintenance Aéronautique - Institute for Aircraft Maintenance) with at least 5 years of experience in the Aeronautical field.
You have good knowledge of:
- System and equipment logics
- The MSG-3 process, airworthiness directives, notions of integrated logistics support
- The Spares selection process, interchangeability rules,
- Aviation standards: ATA100, ATA300, SPEC 2000, ATA2200,
- Technical documentation of the aircraft and equipment (AMM, IPC, MMEL, SRM, SB, CMM, VSB, etc.)
- Project management
A Yellow Belt level in Lean would be a plus
You are a proficient user of the following tools: CRM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, IBM, Focus, ECDB, GILDA, PMOD, ZAMIZ, etc. Visual Basic would be a plus.
You have the following interpersonal skills: Good interpersonal skills, summarising skills, voluntary approach, ability to work in a team and independent nature
You are able to satisfy the requirements of internal and external customers and to lead developments to improve our response time.
- French: negotiation level
- English: advanced level
- Another language would be a plus.