MONITORING PARTNER PERFORMANCE ON THE ATR FAL (M/F)
- référence : 18/21-P
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:As the focal point for monitoring the performance of partners in ATR's "Planning & Performance FAL" department, you will be responsible managing the monitoring of partners' operational FAL performance, providing reporting to line management and being the interface with the team of FAL technical coordinators on IT matters.
You will be based in Toulouse.
main responsabilities:Your main activities will consist of:
- Responsibility for monitoring works outsourced to partners (OSW – out standing works) using existing measuring tools or ones to be put in place, as part of daily SQCDP.
- Measuring daily/weekly/monthly progress, aircraft by aircraft, on OSW subjects and together with partners, running the ATR FAL and FAL support, regular monitoring assessments (as needed, on a daily, weekly etc. basis)
- By agreement with the FAL, managing the planning of partner catch-up operations.
- Providing partner OSW performance reporting to line management (within the ATR - P programme)
- Carrying out OSW recurrence analyses (zoning, typology).
- Putting forward OSW handling process improvement actions and sending aircraft improvement proposals to the departments concerned (quality, design office, industrial preparation, supply chain, etc.).
- Providing an industrial watch on process and partner performance monitoring tools (Airbus benchmark, other sectors)
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
- Holder of a 5-year further education degree in industrial production management
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing partners
- Proficiency in the workings of tools associated with FAL (SAP PGI, SAP PEA, IBM, ACPnG) essential
- Ability to write reports (MS suite)
- An ability to summarise and a well organised mind
- Team spirit
- Accustomed to working in a FAL environment
- Ability to communicate and be part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Frequent working in cross-functional teams
English: advanced level