TREASURY ANALYSIS & CASH MANAGEMENT (M/F)
- référence : 18/01-F
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:In this position, you will coordinate the management and analysis of the cash flows by ensuring a smooth functioning with the banks and the proper management analysis.
You will act as an interface with banking partners, the Finance managers of subsidiaries, as well as with the Airbus and Leonardo cash flow teams.
You will report to the ATR Cash Flow Manager.
main responsabilities:Main activities :
- On a daily basis, monitoring the cash needs or surplus, depositing and withdrawing payments done by ATR and the subsidiaries of the group (USA, Singapore, South Africa, India).
- Managing payment campaigns and monitoring outgoing flows to optimise the banking fees related to the payments and sheltering ATR from risks (country, entity and receiving banks).
- Monitoring and managing cash needs of subsidiaries of the ATR group.
- Managing the "business cards" pool by liaising with the issuing bank and users for banking problems
- Updating internal finance-related references, e.g.: LIBOR/EURIBOR interest rates and exchange rates with internal distribution of market developments
- Performing the daily analyses of the flows to manage transactions with our partners and recording the adjustments using SAP and the Liquidity Planner to maintain the forecast database.
- Performing the monthly follow-up and justification of the bank balances of ATR and its subsidiaries, with internal distribution
- Following up customer and supplier deposits and warranties
- Elaborating short-term cash previsions (weekly)
- Being in charge of the daily relations with banks for the smooth functioning of the cash flows (incoming and outgoing) with an intermediary role between banks and persons involved within the company.
- Ensuring the daily relations with subsidiaries of the Group (USA, Singapore, South Africa, India) in the context of the management and centralisation of the cash.
- Ensuring the coordination of cash flow actions with ATR partners (Airbus and Léonardo).
- Being in charge of daily relations with other ATR departments to provide cash support for routine ATR operations and in case of emergencies.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a 3-year degree level (DCG) with a successful experience in Accounting/Management.
- You are proficient with Excel (TCD, functions).
- You have the following interpersonal skills: Meticulous, dynamism, independent, ability to work within a team.
French: negotiation level
English: intermediate level (contact with subsidiaries, shareholders and internal documents)