TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (M/F)
- référence : 18/45-P
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:Manage Customers Contrats, related to the Technical Publications from quotation up to delivery / invoicing.
Within the ATR Customer Care & Technical Support, the jobholder will directly report to the Head of Technical Publication Services.
The tasks of a Technical Publications Administrative Officer can include any or all of the following:
- Preparation and administration of the commercial proposal from the quote request up to the invoicing process.
- Administration of the contracts and out of contracts orders.
- Supply of the technical documentation to the customers in accordance with fleet characteristic and subscriptions (including production launch and sub-contractors management).
- Supply of the technical documentation to the Authorities and ATR internal customers.
- Management of the accesses to the Web portal where the documentation is made available to the customers.
- Be the interface with the other stakeholders, including other ATR departments, external suppliers, ATR support centers.
- Provide support to ATR customers, for all commercial related topics.
- Promote ATR Technical Documentation products and services at ATR customers.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and qualities:
- Customer interface, management of orders using SAP.
- General understanding of aircraft technical publications is a plus.
- A high standard of fluently spoken and written English and French are compulsory.
- Microsoft Office Suite, SAP.
- Methodology and team spirit are a must.
- At least 5 years of administrative position.
- Bac+2 with Administrative background.