BUYER OF AERONAUTICAL EQUIPMENT (M/F)
- référence : 18/03-R
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Blagnac (31)
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:Within the Procurement Division, and under the responsibility of the Head Of Direct Procurement, you will be responsible for negotiating and administrating series production equipment procurement and spares, with OEMs, in the financial and operational interest of ATR.
main responsabilities:The main missions are:
- Animating the multi-functional teams (Engineering, Quality, Support) to define a strategy aiming to reduce costs and to lead the selection process of new suppliers
- Launching and coordinating calls for tender with the suppliers (negotiation, contractualisation)
- Managing and following up equipment contracts:
- Entering contractual data into the IT system,
- Following up contract amendments or contractual clauses: prices, end-of-year rebates, performance, etc.
- Handling litigations with suppliers in support of operational teams
- Ensuring compliance with the contractual conditions of the subcontracted activity, in particular through regular contract reviews
- Negotiating by mutual agreement with the suppliers, if applicable (price changes, new products or services, etc.)
- Performing monitoring in your field of activity in order to seize new opportunities, notice and plan for market changes and be proactive
- Representing ATR in your areas of responsibility: supplier visits, trade shows, working parties, etc.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
- You have commercial training (Master's degree or equivalent) in addition to a sound technical knowledge, OR a technical degree completed by experience in the commercial field, with at least 3 years of experience in procurement on behalf of an equipment manufacturer or an aircraft manufacturer.
- Ability to draft contractual documents (legal background would be a plus)
- Knowledge of supply chain management and procurement processes
- Good knowledge of aircraft systems and maintenance operations
- Negotiation skills (in English)
- A Yellow Belt level in Lean would be a plus
You have the following interpersonal skills: Good communication skills, both written and oral, in English
Ability to work within a team and coordinate with other teams.
French: negotiation level,
English: negotiation level.