FLIGHT PHYSICS ENGINEER (M/F)
- référence : 18/13-E
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Blagnac (31)
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:Within the Engineering Directorate, the eligible candidate will integrate the Flight Technologies department.
He will be part of the Flight mechanics and Loads group.
main responsabilities:The main activities will be to:
- Perform loads, aerodynamics and flight mechanics analyses in the frame of new aircraft modifications and future projects,
- Analyze in service events for which a loads or flight mechanics assessment is required.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
- The eligible candidate shall have a good general overview of aircraft flight physics topics (aerodynamics, flight mechanics, loads) and simulation.
- Experience in A/C development and certification (JAR/CS 25 parts B and C) is a plus.
- English mandatory. French and Italian are a plus.
- Office pack, Matlab, Python, ATLAS, OSMA, Fluent
- The eligible candidate will need good autonomy and the capacity to work in transverse projects, with interactions with several disciplines and subcontractors / partners.
- The reporting of the results will require good skills in synthesizing and presenting technical results.
- 2-4 years experience
- Master engineering (bac+5)