AIR OPERATIONS OFFICER (M/F)
- référence : 18/05-E
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Blagnac (31)
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:An opening for an Air Operations Officer (m/f) has arisen within ATR in Toulouse.
The successful candidate will coordinate ATR's Aerial activity.
- Coordination of the EV aerial activity.
- Technical and administrative follow-up of production aircraft and second hand aircraft (delivery process).
- Follow-up and update of technical and operational documentation.
- Establishment of aircraft weights and balances estimates.
- Flight preparation: Technical FPL (Flight PLan), ATC FPL, flight and landing authorizations, weather and NOTAM files, crew briefing.
- Preparation of external missions (Development/Certification, ATR product Promotion Operations, Showrooms) and aircraft ferry flights.
- SMS correspondent for Safety
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Operational Aeronautics Engineer Diploma
- Min. 2 years, International Aerial Operations
- Knowledge of the IR OPS regulations
- Expertise in aircraft performance levels and terrain limitations
- Expertise in aeronautical meteorology and all-weather operations
- Aerial operations exercise in international environment
- Office automation (Office software package, Internet)
- A good team spirit and coordination based mindset.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good customer relations
- Available and motivated
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of on-call duty on week-ends
- Travel between sites
- International travel
- Fluent in English