- To be the designated team leader with responsibilities regarding the proficient management of all repairs for all ATR spare parts, up to and including structural parts and main elements (landing gears, propellers, engines).
- To assess, coordinate and monitor all MRO suppliers for the mentioned zones with the view to ensuring optimum performance in relation to work agreements and any ad-hoc repair needs.
- This applies to activities in the EMEA region, as well as Brazil and Russia.
- To ensure that all repair orders – rotables, main elements (propellers, engines and landing gears) and structural parts are carried-out within the framework of the repair agreements and agreed lead-times.
- To set improvement plans for Suppliers (OEMs and MROs) based on their performance and quality of service delivered to ATR.
- To monitor the relevant reporting for activity management, implement and follow up an improvement plan accordingly.
- To challenge for review all Time & Material quotes in order to preserve ATR’s position.
- To assist commercial teams on 3rd party invoicing criteria (technical details allowing to justify customer recharge whilst providing guidance and technical recommendations to the customer).
- To support commercial teams to settle commercial disputes on repairs and eligible ATR warranty claims
- To ensure that repair orders are recorded in due time (24 hours maximum).
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Master’s degree in engineering management and/or project management
Present the expected skills:
- Mastering of contractual, commercial and logistic aspects in the frame of product/customer support activities. Knowledge of ATR aircraft and systems, although not compulsory, would also be an advantage.
- After-sales market, Supply chain/Logistics, Part 145
- 5 to 10 year experience in aerospace industry. With an experience in customer support and services
- Fluent in English, other languages would be a plus
- High level of proficiency in relevant software applications including MS Office applications and SAP
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, excellent time management skills and the proven ability to prioritize work,
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, strong attention to detail
- Availability and flexibility for international travelling
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.