MARKETING ANALYST (M/F)
- référence : 18/05-C
- nature du contrat : Alternance
- lieu : Blagnac (31)
- date de début : September 2018
position summary:ATR Marketing department is involved in many cross-functional topics within the company. Our expertise in analysis and transmission of the information is one of the key success points of our department.
In the Marketing Strategy department, you apply your skills in statistical analysis and data visualization. You also support the ATR sales team in terms of data analysis and formalizing needs.
You propose new angles of statistical analysis and highlighting of the market. You define new data sources with potential added values and conduct their analysis. You propose innovative visual.
- Develop statistical analysis and visualization of data within the company.
- Meet the data needs and data visualization of the sales team.
- Manage the data search strategy within the Marketing departments.
- Develop new angles of data analysis
- Develop data visualization
- Support the sales department needs
- Establish a search strategy for value-added data
- Propose new approaches in terms of digital analyzes
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Long-term training (3 years) to get to the Master 2 level (Engineering School, Master degree, Business School, Master in Digital Marketing, ...)
- Very good ability to represent data in a simple and powerful way
- Good knowledge of computer and digital tools (R / Rstudio, Power Bi, web, app (database, social networks, data collection ...)
- Familiar with trends and new approaches in the field of digital analysis
- Good ability to understand and respond to a business need
- Familiar with communication and graphic tools (Powerpoint, Prezi, Photoshop ...)
- The knowledge of the field of activity (aviation, airlines, traffic) is a plus, just like a knowledge of the field of graphic design
- Very good level of spoken and editorial English (negotiation level)
- Excel (expert), R & RStudio (R shiny is a plus), knowledge of Power BI (or other BI tools)
- Curious, synthetic with a strong sense of simplification
- Team spirit, understanding of a non-technical business need
- Adaptable to various topics, audiences and cultures
- Creative, able to express new ideas and adhere
- Ability to create creativity within a team