As part of ATR’s Communications department and reporting to the Head of Brand Strategies, you will manage and monitor all brand-marketing activities as part of the ongoing development of ATR’s communications policy and particularly its brand image.
360° project management, help in monitoring graphic and audio-visual designs, benchmarking, brand management for physical locations, help in designing and creating storyboards/scenarios.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Bac + 3 Communication- Apprenticeship 2 years
- Project management, knowledge of audio-visual, digital and graphic industries.
- Basic knowledge of marketing and sales techniques
- Basic knowledge of visual and computer graphics communication techniques.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English / French
- Office Suite with good working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Adobe suite and particularly Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere or equivalent (After Effects, 3Ds Max, Unreal would be a bonus)
- Open-mindedness, team spirit, curiosity, honesty
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.