Within the health and safety department, as part of a modification of the ATR assembly line to integrate a new aircraft model, the trainee will participate in the design and layout of workstations.
- Analyze current work situations to anticipate the needs of future workstations,
- Participate in the multidisciplinary project group (Tooling design office, Safety Officers, production people, etc.) in order to bring new expertise. Participate in the design of positions adapted to the activities of ATR operators
- Work as a team with the health and safety department (doctor, nurse, safety officers, etc.) in order to take into account the whole issue of health at work and quality of life at work.
- Contribute your skills as part of the Quality of Life at Work project.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Bac +4 Master pro in ergonomics and if possible psychology of work - one year apprenticeship
- Conduct design or improvement interventions, adapting the ergonomic intervention approach (particularly the analysis of the work activity) to the features of the project;
- Ability to manage its positioning towards a diversity of company players
- Innovate and be creative in design processes
- Suggest methodologies adapted to the problems (project management, safety...).
- English- intermediate level
- Pack office
- Ability to adapt to the different functions of the company
- Team spirit and initiative
- Be a force of proposal
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.