Integrated in the Inventory Planning Dpt. the Inventory Planner Assistant will be in support of the Team and the Manager. The main mission of the Dpt. is to improve the worldwide Stock availability while maintaining/improving the Service Level.
2. Stock management:
- Based on Customers consumptions analysis, Suppliers lead-times and stock amount, provide Forecast to the Sourcing Dpt.
3. Portfolio Management of Spares parts:
- Identification of the overstock and the shortage situations by transversal analysis;
- For the both situations, find the root-causes and recommend/implement corrective and preventive actions;
4. Visual Management & Continual Improvement:
- Ensuring the procurement for the dedicated portfolio;
- Ensuring the optimization worldwide Stock performance considering the stock value and the service level;
- For the dedicated portfolio, be the representative of the Inventory Planning Dpt. and be the focal point for the other Dpt. of the supply chain : Procurement, Logistics …
- Produce the Dpt. indicators: Performance, Visual Management, specific follow-up;
- According to the stock analysis, identify and improve the current process.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Bachelor's degree
- After 3-year Logistics or Business School experience, your next target is a Master's degree (University/School) by the Apprenticeship.
- Abilities, skills and knowledges requested:
- Knowledges of Supply Chain,
- English - Fluent
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and VBA developments,
- Organized, curious, takes initiative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.