PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICER (M/F)
- référence : 18/06-S
- nature du contrat : Alternance
- lieu : Blagnac (31)
- date de début : September 2018
position summary:During the alternation in company, the candidate will have mission to develop the activities of spares engineering in the form of project management. His missions will be:
- Participate in spare parts engineering activities,
- To collect information,
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of existing processes.
main responsabilities:The candidate will join the Spares Engineering Support team and will carry out the following activities based on a project management methodology:
1st year (2018/2019):
- Homogenization and updating of quality documents (business process).
- Contribute to the technical analysis of spare parts,
- Search and synthesize information allowing the expression of business requirements,
- Participate in meetings with internal services (Design Office, Purchasing, Documentation, IT).
- Contribute to the technical analysis of spare parts (enlargement of the perimeter),
- Update or develop internal training materials,
- Contribute to improving internal processes.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Licence GSAT – IMA (Institut de Maintenance Aéronautique) to integrate an apprenticeship period on 24 months Master 1 & 2 GSAT (IMA).
- Project Management, Good knowledge of the A/C and airworthiness statutory requirements, Avionics System, A/C Structural parts.
- Aeronautical standards: ATA, SPEC 2000
- Awareness of the continuous improvement approach (Lean)
- French / English (advanced level)
- Office Pack (Excel, Word & Power Point)
- Good interpersonal skills, summarizing skills, voluntary approach, ability to work in a team and an independent nature.