Within the Systems & Propulsion Engineering department, in the avionics group, you will participate to the development and support in the domain of Head-Up Displays and Autopilot.
In the frame of system development or evolution of Head-Up Display, EVS and autopilot systems:
- Operational needs analysis and solution definition,
- Regulation analysis / Negotiation with Certification Authorities,
- System supplier follow-up and technical monitoring,
- Ground and Flight tests requests and analysis,
- Certification file preparation
In the frame of system in operation, support to:
- Final Assembly Line,
- Continued Airworthiness,
- Back-Office for Airlines.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Aeronautical Engineering diploma with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the domain.
- Experience in Head-Up Displays and Autopilot development and Certification,
- Knowledge of overall avionics systems (CNS, Flight Management, Instruments, Maintenance …),
- Knowledge of operational aircraft environment,
- Knowledge of Certification regulations, Accepted Means of Compliances and Qualification standards of the domain,
- Knowledge of technologies embedded in the systems,
- Project Management experience will be appreciated.
Language skills: English (fluent)
IT skills (tools):
- standard MS Windows tools, (word, ppt, excel, etc),
- engineering simulation tools (such as matlab as an example)
- Communication and relationship,
- Analysis and synthesis,
Specific constraints: Occasional business trips, potentially abroad.
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.