Part of the Within the Procurement Directorate of ATR, RM Department is in charge of Contract Management and Supplier Performance Monitoring.
As a transversal support function, RM Dpt. main activities are related to the establishment of standard contractual documentation, the support to buyer during supplier negotiation, the contract management, the quality and procurement processes and internal control, the supplier performance monitoring, the data analysis (supplier data, finance data, OTD, OQD, KPIs,…), the issuance of regular data report, the establishment and maintenance of dedicated procurement IT tool, …. in relation / interface with other directorates (Supply Chain, Support, Finance, Quality, Legal, Program, ...).
In close connection with procurement Dpts, ATR Directorates (Supply Chain, Quality, Finance, Support, …) and Airbus BUs, the Supplier Performance Monitoring Manager is in charge of (i) collecting and analyzing the procurement data in relation with ATR suppliers (OTD, OQD, NCC, turn-over, …) and the procurement activities (KPIs PO, RFx, indexes, ….), and (ii) sharing / monitoring them through dedicated IT tools / database / reports, on a regular basis.
As a procurement support and transversal function, the Supplier Performance Monitoring Manager plays a data referenced key role, in issuing dedicated and reliable data / analysis / KPIs report (lead time, % activities per supplier / commodities, indexes, price escalation, …) and communication to its internal customers and management, on a regular basis.
In close connection with the other directorates (Supply Chain, Support, Finance, Quality, IT, Legal, Program,..) and Airbus Group, he/she acts with a support mindset (“customer / supplier” mode), in order to put in place transversal process and data collection / sharing.
Close to operational and functional teams, and managers, he/she has to meet / anticipate / remedy to their operational needs and to supply strong / regular data analysis / KPIs to allow them to monitor their day-to-day / mid-term activities.
As part of the RM team, he/she participates to / supports the other activities of the Dpt. (IT needs, training, communication, …).
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Diploma and number of years for the experience:
- Master 2 Procurement / Finance
- 3/5 years experience
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
- solid knowledge of procurement (equipment and others) activities;
- familiar with aerospace international industry constraints;
- familiar with finance / accounting / statistic data;
- data analysis (OTD, OQD, KPIs, turn-over, price escalation formulae, ….) and database monitoring skills;
- supplier performance monitoring (dashboard, shipset monitoring…);
- French and English - fluent (oral & written) / business
- Microsoft Office / Excel good knowledge (pivot table, data matrix, formulae, query, graphic, tables, …) / SAP knowledge
- strong support mindset (“customer approach”), pro-active, diplomacy and communication skills