PROCUREMENT CONTROLLING (M/F)
- référence : 18/08-F
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:A vacancy for a Procurement Controller has arisen within ATR. You will join the Controlling department.
In line with Financial and Industrial Policies, the holder ensures his support mission as financial business partner within the Procurement Directorate.
He/She ensures the follow up of the full procurement scope representing more than 1 billion $ (OEM, Spares, Repair, Subcontracting, General Procurement…) and evaluates the impact in term of P&L and Cash. As financial focal point, the holder ensures support to procurement on negotiation impact and measures the procurement performance compared to Target.
He/She builds Forecast and Operating Plan for the Cost of Sales and ensures that the impact of all price negotiation is taking into account in OP & FC of the other Directorates. Every month ensure analysis of the changes in actuals during closing period.
He/She monitors the fulfilment of financial and operational Targets, suggests corrective actions in the global procurement scope.
The applicant, acts under a double hierarchy: operational and functional reporting line.
- Analyze Procurement Directorate performance and Cost of sales: support and alert to ensure target achievement.
- Provide dashboard, monthly report and all specific analysis to support decision making.
- Suggest and set up improvement plans to optimize performance.
- Identify risks/opportunities to reach target and suggest mitigation/improvement plan.
- Lead quarterly forecast / Operating Plan over 5 years and analyze the gap on P&L and Cash within the procurement directorate.
- Reconcile the financial policy with the purchasing interests and make the Directorate adhere to the financial stakes (result policy) and vice versa.
- Ensure monthly and annual closing in relation with accounting department: monitoring, reliability and analysis of aircraft cost of sales.
- Promote economic culture and reflexes of good management within operational teams.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Master degree level (or equivalent) in Finance or controlling.
- 5 year experience in Controlling.
- Good knowledge in Controlling, economic and financial mechanisms
- The knowledge of the aerospace industry, the areas of Purchasing and cost will be appreciated.
- Flexibility due to transversal management.
- Ability to challenge stakeholders.
Language skills: Negotiation level in English
IT skills (tools): Advanced skills on office IT: Microsoft pack (including VBA), SAP (FI – CO - MM), BW & TM1
- Ability to communicate both with his financial hierarchy and with the operational teams.
- Ability to work in a dual financial and functional hierarchy in a transversal operational management.
- Role of business partner.
- Autonomy and take initiative.
- Ability to manage workload peaks and stress.