A position of Head of Content and Media Relations is vacant at ATR in Toulouse.
Your mission will be as follows:
- Definition of the company’s editorial strategy based on the communication strategy
- Management and creation of editorial content for external and in-house communication channels, by developing messages, story lines, topic papers and Lines To Take (LTT), ensuring that they are coherent
- Supplying the exchange platform in collaboration with the various owners of the communication channels for the various topics.
- Management of daily relations with the media.
- Preparing and ensuring consistency of messages sent out by the company to the media,
- Ensuring adequate information / training sessions for all spokespersons and communication teams, including during emergencies.
You will be based in Toulouse. Management position IIIB or IIIBX based on experience
You main duties will include the following:
- Consolidate existing relations with the media and reinforce the company’s position on key markets, in order to stimulate coverage and give a positive view of the company.
- Define and prepare the media relations strategy and plan.
- Manage spokespersons and interviewsPrepare the LTT on topical subjectsAct as an ATR spokesperson
- Promote positive and relevant messages, reports and articles to support ATR activities
- Crisis Communications
Content management and production:
- Based on the communication strategy, identification of topics, preparation of topic papers and LTTs
- Coordination of distribution of content to communication channels (in-house, media, social networks, web, external magazines, audio-visual, etc.)
- Ensure the consistency and quality of content, including proof-reading of editorial content of company communications
- Use of journalism skills appropriate to the needs of the company and of communication.
- Preparation and deployment of a collaborative working tool for implementation of a content driven communications organisationTeam to be managed: to be defined, but between 3 and 5 people.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and skills:
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
- At least 10 years’ experience in communication including 5 years’ experience of media relations and a solid network in the international media
- At least 3 years of experience in other fields of communication (in-house communication, social networks, web, audio-visual, etc.)
- Familiarity with and experience in the aeronautical sector
- Experience with team management and ease of interpersonal relations
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills in English and French
- Experienced user of Prezi, HTML5, MS office and SAP and active user of the social networks in a professional environment (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Ability to anticipate problems and commitment to resolving them
- Ability to work at a strategic and tactical level
- English and French mandatory, Third language appreciated