INVENTORY PLANNER (M/F)
- référence : 18/114-P
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:Integrated in the Inventory Planning team, you will have a transversal role in the Spares department. You will be responsible for the investments and the availability of the spares parts.
main responsabilities:Inventory control :
- Be accountable for the worldwide inventory investments and the performance of his perimeter of spares parts (around 20 million dollars).
- Be accountable for the availability off-shelf of spares parts (fill rate)
- Be accountable for the Buyback analysis.
- Be accountable for the balancing of stock among the worldwide warehouses (Paris, Miami, Singapore, Auckland, Sao Paulo).
- Analyze the global safety stock and adjust if necessary.
- Analyze and propose action plans to improve the Inventory Coverage.
- Reduce the inventory Surplus
- Cooperate with all the others services within Product & Services dpt. : Customer Order Desk, Spares Operations Control center, US and Singapour affiliates, Sourcing, Spares pricing, GMA, Working parties, Logistics, etc..
Forecast & Planning :
- Analyze the customer demand and its trend
- Analyze the non-performance situations and find a solution.
- Adjust the Forecast Demand in order to adjust the purchasing orders
- Analyze the not transformed RFQ and define an action plan.
- Calculate the procurement forecast and communicate to the supplier / sourcing dpt.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:You will have the following skills and experience:
- Graduated with +2/3 years degree in logistics, supply chain, business, or commerce – with 5 years experiences at least,
- Spares experience, Supply chain, Procurement, Financial;
- English and French – Fluent; Italian will be a plus ;
- Professional in Excel, SAP, Servigistics or another SPM/MRP will be a plus;
- Enthusiasm, Coordination skills, Autonomous, Analytics skills;
- Travels (up to 5%)