In “Customers” directorate, the Sales Support Manager provides technical support to commercial activities aimed at selling and delivering brand new aircraft compliant to agreed customer request.
The “Sales Support Manager” reports to the “Head of Configuration & Asset Management” in “Customers” directorate.
He/She is in charge of the following activities:
- Editing and dispatching the Manufacturer Specification Change Notice “MSCN” and/or “Product Evolution Information Package” (*).
- Editing and keeping update the technical-commercial documentation (Standard contractual Technical Specification, Option Cards, Main Option Catalogue, Option Database, Specific technical-commercial dossiers) (*).
- Define the “customized specifications” (technical definition, Layout of Passengers Accommodation, Galley previews …) for sales campaigns and contracts, and support Marketing in compiling answers to Customers’ Request For Proposal “RFP”.
- Capturing Customers’ needs and edit Request For Change “RFC” (*).
- Ensuring the cabin interior customization, sfatey equipment layout, exterior livery customization.
- Compiling and releasing the Specification Change Notice “SCN”
- Compile relevant delivery documents (“LOPA” at delivery as per contract, Loose Equipment List and Safety Equipment Layout, Galley layout, compliance to cabin noise guarantees…)
- Providing a technical support to the “Customer” directorate (*).
- Proposing product development aimed at complying with customer and/or market needs (*).
(*) activity done in cooperation with Chief Engineering for overall technical validation
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
You will have the following skills and experience:
- General knowledge of Transport Category/Large aircraft
- Knowledge of aircraft customization
- Knowledge of aircraft configuration management
- Competence in presenting, discussing, understanding, synthetizing and formalizing customer needs
- Notion of project management
- Notions of economic impacts
- English (written and spoken) : negotiation level
- Français (written and spoken) : negotiation level
IT competences: MS-Office, CISCO Webex, “BDRM”, “RAMCS”, “GALAC”, Adobe Illustrator
- Team working skills
- Capacity to synthetize and communicate effectively
- Precision and integrity
- Relational skills
- Capacity to work under customer (internal/external) pressure
- Speaking in public
Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience (preferably in sales engineering)
Education: Degree (5 years)
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
- Occasional overcharges may happen requiring overtime working or standby (“Forfait Jour” contract possibly including few “astreintes”)
- Occasional business travels may be required