SALES SUPPORT MANAGER (M/F)
- référence : 18/115-P
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:In “Customers” directorate, the Sales Support Manager provides technical support to commercial activities aimed at selling and delivering brand new aircraft compliant to agreed customer request.
main responsabilities:The “Sales Support Manager” reports to the “Head of Configuration & Asset Management” in “Customers” directorate.
He/She is in charge of the following activities:
- Editing and dispatching the Manufacturer Specification Change Notice “MSCN” and/or “Product Evolution Information Package” (*).
- Editing and keeping update the technical-commercial documentation (Standard contractual Technical Specification, Option Cards, Main Option Catalogue, Option Database, Specific technical-commercial dossiers) (*).
- Define the “customized specifications” (technical definition, Layout of Passengers Accommodation, Galley previews …) for sales campaigns and contracts, and support Marketing in compiling answers to Customers’ Request For Proposal “RFP”.
- Capturing Customers’ needs and edit Request For Change “RFC” (*).
- Ensuring the cabin interior customization, sfatey equipment layout, exterior livery customization.
- Compiling and releasing the Specification Change Notice “SCN”
- Compile relevant delivery documents (“LOPA” at delivery as per contract, Loose Equipment List and Safety Equipment Layout, Galley layout, compliance to cabin noise guarantees…)
- Providing a technical support to the “Customer” directorate (*).
- Proposing product development aimed at complying with customer and/or market needs (*).
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:You will have the following skills and experience:
- General knowledge of Transport Category/Large aircraft
- Knowledge of aircraft customization
- Knowledge of aircraft configuration management
- Competence in presenting, discussing, understanding, synthetizing and formalizing customer needs
- Notion of project management
- Notions of economic impacts
- English (written and spoken) : negotiation level
- Français (written and spoken) : negotiation level
IT competences: MS-Office, CISCO Webex, “BDRM”, “RAMCS”, “GALAC”, Adobe Illustrator
- Team working skills
- Capacity to synthetize and communicate effectively
- Precision and integrity
- Relational skills
- Capacity to work under customer (internal/external) pressure
- Speaking in public
Education: Degree (5 years)
- Occasional overcharges may happen requiring overtime working or standby (“Forfait Jour” contract possibly including few “astreintes”)
- Occasional business travels may be required