ATR TRAINING CENTER is a training organization specializing in aeronautical trades: pilot training, cabin crew training, maintenance training and FSTD operations. It is composed of different training centers under ATR Training Center responsibility. ATR training center being the principal training center, with activities performed in Toulouse and Paris. External training centers are referred as “Satellites Training Center”. The proposed post would be based in Singapore in a satellite location.
- Ensure the Training center’s compliance with applicable regulations.
- Ensure the operational follow-up of the center’s activities in collaboration with the Deputy Head of Flight Training
- Contribute to the Quality System/Compliance Monitoring continuity and development within the TC,
- Carry out control activities at TC level to ensure the expected level of compliance,
- Participate to on-site supplier monitoring (housing, simulator maintenance, etc.…) based on Toulouse inputs,
- Support French, foreign and customers’ authorities during Singapore TC’s external audits,
- Ensure the follow-up of curative, corrective and preventive actions following internal and external audits performed in the TC,
- Gather TC performance data and compliance indicators to issue a bi-weekly report,
- To participate and be informed of the regulatory monitoring (local regulation, etc...),
- Contribute to the training of ATR Training Center staff regarding compliance/quality monitoring system,
- Project management: main point of contact with Toulouse, follow-up on local projects (simulator relocation, change of supplier, work on facilities, implementation of new activities for new customers, etc...).
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Technical (general/specific): Knowledge ISO 9001/EN 9100, knowledge of audit techniques, regulatory knowledge (PART 147, AIRCREW, CS-FSTD-A).
- Relational: Adaptability, ability to communicate frequently to the reference training center, ability to work in a team and ensure coordination with other teams, proactivity locally is expected.
- Language: English (read, written, spoken), ability to conduct presentations in English.
- IT: Office Pack tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience (number of years, field): recognized experience in a technical, operational or quality department of an aviation training center (ATO, PART 147, and Airline).
- Initial training (level and field): Engineering Degree (Quality Oriented) - e.g. QIAS
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.