You will join the Customer Care and Technical Support team as a Generalist.
The main mission of the Customer Support team is to provide ATR aircraft operators with efficient proactive support to optimize their aircraft availability.
The Customer Support team is a multidisciplinary team of engineers who represent the main technical professions within ATR. Through their collaboration, the study and usage of existing data, engineers capitalize on each other's knowledge and experience to produce recommendations for troubleshooting assistance and proposing optimized repair solutions to solve a given problem in the most efficient and operational way possible.
You will be based in Toulouse.
Your main missions will be:
- Provide technical assistance to airlines, MRO's, Regional Centers and other ATR departments.
- Support the Front Line activities of the Toulouse Customer Care Center.
- Maintain a direct contact with the technical organizations of the airlines (Maintenance, Engineering, MCC, etc ...).
- Ensure the right consideration and the understanding of ATR Customer’s technical queries, and answer to customers under the overview of the on-duty lead engineer.
- Contact the Airlines to gather the required data in the eventuality of a significant event (runway departure, hard landing, various incidents, etc ...).
- Analyze the data and coordinate Technical Support activities related to significant events across several fields of expertise and ATAs chapters.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Diploma BAC + 3/5 in aeronautics or mechanics (or equivalent level)
- Good knowledge of aircraft systems and structures
- Excellent knowledge of technical documentation (TSM, AMM, JIC, SRM, etc.)
- Previous experience in customer support is appreciated. Knowledge about ATR aircraft would be beneficial.
- Good skills in the usage of MS Office package
- Team spirit
- Good sense of organization and coordination skills
- Good communication and communication skills
- Good adaptability and creativity
- English and French language: negotiating level
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.