Integrate in the Quality Directorate, into the FAL Suppliers Quality team, the candidate will be responsible to treat quality issues detected on equipment installed on aircraft in ATR Final Assembly Line.
- Ensure a daily follow up of supplier rejection
- Reduce the equipment global rejection rate
- Reduce the equipment rejection rate NFF (No Fault Found)
- Ensure the data base update (SAP Airbus and excel file AMFOUR)
- Perform the daily analysis of the AM (Anomalie de Montage) concerning the equipment rejected in FAL.
- Request corrective action toward suppliers after preliminary analysis of the rejection in FAL.
- Ensure the follow up of corrective action plan implemented for each supplier.
- Launch and organize monthly quality point with critical suppliers.
- Draft minutes of meeting for each quality point and ensure the action follow up.
- Launch and organize yearly or bi-yearly quality review with major and critical suppliers.
- Draft minutes of meeting for each quality review and ensure the action follow up.
- Participate in the root cause analysis in cooperation with ATR others departments ( FAL product Quality, Design office, Production, Supply Chain)
- Perform a monthly report analysis “Top Ten” of rejected equipment during the last 6 rolling months.
- Present the QS monthly dash board including :
- R1 Global rejection rate KPI
- R2 P/N rejection rate on the 10 more rejected equipment’s with supplier’s name
- Launch internal action in cooperation with Quality assurance FAL department in case of quality escape received from a supplier. Launch immediate actions to isolate non conform units in the warehouse AIRLOG and USM in FAL in cooperation with Supply Chain department.
- Participate into QSR meeting following this Quality Alert from the supplier.
- Update database and SAP including the following tasks :
- Daily update of equipment rejection database (upload from SAP Airbus to excel file AMFOUR)
- Notify the non-conformity to the supplier through email.
- Daily update of the equipment rejection database after shop findings report received from the supplier.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Graduation: Technician bac+2 minimum or équivalent,
- Minimum of experience: 5 years in the aeronautical activity (especially in quality or production sectors)
- Technical skills: Good control of Quality tools (8D, AMDEC, Ishikawa, Pareto, 5 why…). Have a good knowledge of the industrial process with associated internal procedures and a global vision of ATR organization. Good level of skills and knowledges of the different technologies used in ATR aircraft systems.
- Language skills: fluent in French, advanced in English
- IT skills: MS office pack, SAP
- Soft skills: Show a good relationship inside ATR team and outside with our suppliers, good capacity of analysis and synthesis
ATR s'engage pour la Diversité. Nous encourageons toutes les candidatures indépendamment de l'origine sociale et culturelle, de l'âge, du genre, du handicap, de l'orientation sexuelle ou des croyances religieuses.