Within the framework of the commercial policy of the Customer Support and Services department and more particularly the ATR Training Centre, you will play a key role in the dynamics of commercial conquest and worldwide presence and you will be in charge of ensuring the commercial relation with ATR customers for all aspects of the training and operation services that ATC proposes.
This commercial relation will be divided into two main parts:
- Contractual training and services, related to aircraft sales
- Additional training and services, which are subject to direct contacts with customers.
The job will be located in Singapour with a local contract.
You will be a true partner for your customers and will support them during their growth, meeting their needs and anticipating their requests.
For this, you will ensure a constant link to your airline companies for which the provision of training and services is scheduled within aircraft sale contract and you will be responsible for:
- Organizing and animating training conferences to implement training plan corresponding to customer needs, to local authority requirements and to the allocated contractual package
- Providing advice to the customer for the elaboration of the training plan based on the company structure and the available skills of its personnel
- Providing personnel solutions for operations, if necessary: crews, etc...
- Ensuring the interface with the commercial service of the Support and Services Management and the aircraft commercial sales management for the drafting of answers to aircraft calls-for-tender
For the additional training and services, which are subject to direct contact with customers, you will be in charge of:
- Ensuring the development of training & services sales towards his/her existing customers
- Ensuring business, competitive and commercial intelligence of the training
- Prospecting ATR operators that are not ATR customers, identifying and formalizing all opportunities for the sales of ATC training services
- Drafting business proposals and following them up in compliance with deadlines.
- Gathering sale potentiality information from ATR internal sources to organize commercial prospecting.
Finally, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the follow-up of the internal process between ATC services: Planning, logistics, contracts, invoicing and ensuring the traceability
- Monitoring the business action plan to achieve the set objectives (financial, resources and deadlines) in accordance with the defined strategy, in particular the business plan
- Establishing sales forecasts taking contextual elements in the area into account: aircraft sales forecasts, prospection results, market evolution, etc.
- Participating in the elaboration and enrichment of the ATC products and services catalogues.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate some of the following competencies:
- Business training with a Master's degree or a 2-to-3 year degree
- Successful business experience of at least 5 years, ideally within the aeronautical training and/or services sales sector for airlines and/or within airline companies
- General knowledge on training products and tools, as well as general market constraints
- English: negotiation level.
- IT: Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Business and negotiation skills, independent approach
- Keen sense of customer relations and team player
- Multicultural and international exposure would be a plus
This position requires availability for business travel in the context of your missions, with sometimes a short notice.
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.