PPG service is accountable for Time/Cost/Quality of all ATR Airplanes Development in the frame of ATR product policy (incremental development).
The main mission of the Project Manager is to ensure that all projects related to Avionics & Propulsion domains are on track (schedule, cost, quality, performance). The perimeter covers from Project Launch to the First A/C delivery including Entry-Into-Service readiness. He ensures a proper handover with teams from Operations (serial production phase).
The job holder will ensure that
1- During project initialization stage:
- MPP (Master Phasing Plan) is set-up
- CBS (Cost Breakdown Structure) is set-up
- RR (Risk Register) is set up.
- Approval Dossier is validated.
2- During project execution:
- MPP (Master Phasing Plan) is updated,
- Costs Breakdown Structure (CBS) is updated,
- Risk Registers (RR) is updated,
- Tasks progress are monitored,
- Recovery plan are agreed and launched if any
- Estimate Cost at Completion is updated (forecast).
- DA and invoices are coherent with the project scope (TCQ)
The job holder will report projects’ progress to the Head of Project Management and will alert each time a deviation / risk happen.
The job holder will organize regular internal PRM (Project Review Meeting) to align all project stakeholders related to his/her domains (Avionics & Propulsion).
The job holder will contribute to OP set-up for the projects he/she is leading.
The job holder will promote a fair and constructive relationship with all the projects stakeholders.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Diploma and number of years for the experience:
- 5-years engineering master degree (Aeronautical preferred)
- 5-years experience
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies,
- Knowledge of ATR product,
- Solid technical background in Avionics and / or Propulsion,
- Familiar with aerospace international industry constraints,
- Familiar with finance / accounting / statistic data,
- French and English - fluent (oral & written) / business, Italian is a plus,
- Customers mindset,
- Strong support mindset, pro-active, diplomacy and communication skills.
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.