Within the Quality Management System department and attached to its manager, you will be in charge to ensure trough the management of the audits that process, products and services keep align with the requirements of regulatory, standards, customer, and organization’s own requirements.
This position will require an in-depth understanding of the ATR Policies and Procedures and the use of advanced quality tools to ensure the effectiveness of the process.
You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the globally auditing process (planning, preparation, conducting, reporting, following-up of audits and corrective actions management).
You will work closely with all departments of the company: purchase, production, design, support ... and the approval owners.
- Assist in development of audit plans and audit schedules
- Coordinate and communicate audit schedules and plans with process areas
- Assure planned audits are conducted on time
- Conduct audits by interviewing and/or investigation and examination of objective evidence, standards, procedures, work instructions, specifications, regulations, etc.
- Support third party audit prep and execution of audits
- Assist and work in collaboration with auditees during a third part audit
- Ensure the consistency of the audit reports inside ATR
- Ensure that issues are identified and well addressed
- Support the operational in the problem solving: root cause analysis, definition and effectiveness of the actions
- Launch a background work on recurrent issues identified
- Present audit results and/or report to the management, if needed
- Reporting audit results, Corrective Action Requests (CARs) trends and improvement opportunities
- Deliver training associated with audits and help to maintain an audit ready culture at all sites
- Communicate effectively to compliance audit process and related activities
- Maintaining and improve the audit process
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Basic Qualifications:
- BAC +5
- 8+ years’ experience in aerospace auditing with at least 5 years in problem solving
- Technical skills
- Knowledges on aerospace standards and regulations: EN 9100, PART 21G and J, PART 145, PART M …
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools (DMAIC, VSM …)
- Strong competent in problem solving, planning and decision-making
- Auditor qualification
- Risk Management
- Project management
- Master the software of the Office Pack
- Good level of English
- Soft Skills :
- Be able to adapt his behavior and attitude according to the interlocutor to maximize the quality of exchanges
- Sense of listening and analysis
- Be a force for bringing forward proposals.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Clear communication