Inside the program management department, the candidate will be responsible of the integrated planning at short and middle term, working with all stakeholders from the customer contract signature up to the A/C delivery with respect to the customization process.
To consolidate and pilot all A/C integrated planning including HoV (Head of Version) A/C from customer contract signature up to A/C delivery by:
Options LEAD TIME:
- Defining all key customization milestones and associated deadlines
- Securing all deliverables accomplishment in the aim to deliver On Time, On Costs, On Quality
- Analyzing the risks and proposing mitigation plans or back-up solution to secure the delivery
- Coordinating multi-Professional teams
- Elaborating the HoV dashboard for the management
- Following the extra-costs associated to the customization process deviations
- Consolidating the preliminary studies of the re-affectation and re-allocation feasibility study in terms of cost and delay
To evaluate global options lead time of new options proposed to the customers in the option catalogue in collaboration with Supply Chain and Sale Support teams.
CIP ( Continuous Improvement Plan):
- To Pilot, follow and close CIP projects:
- Customer DataBase
- ATR customization tool
- Baseline for lessors
- Lead-time reduction
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Bac + 5
- ~ 5 years experience in aeronautic
- Enthusiasm, coordination capacity, adaptability, reliability.
- Excellent communication and synthesis skills.
- Experience with design and programming processes (VBA).
- Mandatory English language skills, knowledge of French and / or Italian would be an asset.