The Procurement Department / SC Airframe Partners is in charge of the follow-up, the control of the activities and the industrial performance on the Airframe Perimeter of the Suppliers AIRFRAME Partners Leonardo and Airbus ATR.
The overall mission of the Service is the management of the industrial performance of both Partners through specific monitoring and action plans on all activities that can contribute to the industrial performance to ensure adherence to Target set.
In the Airframe Partner service the candidate will be responsible for the LDO or AIB relevance perimeter of:
- Analyze the contents of PV Folio 5 for OSW
- Analyze the contents of the missing KITSEL tracking file
- Set up and update the database for missing parts
- Consolidate FAL needs in terms of closing OSW points
- Organize, manage and negotiate with the Partner the delivery deadlines according to the requirements and Target FAL ensure the reporting of the expediting meetings
- Providing reminders to the supplier and informing forecast missing delivery in SAP
- Anticipate problems (potential risks) and escalate them in advance of phase.
- Formalize and report on the implementation of OSW and Missing Parts action plans at Partners
- Update the OSW / AM KPI Dashboard to evaluate and monitor vendor performance with dedicated KPI's
- Propose, implement and monitor corrective action plans and performance improvement with Partners.
- Follow-up recovery plan
- Attend FAL OSW, ATR meetings
- Create and update "Article View" if necessary (switch to APDM) in SAP suite creation new piece by desktop preparation
- Write and diffuse "Subtraction Request" following the creation of new piece by office preparation
- Analysis and Treatment of LR - Transfer responsibility to STELIA or others
- Generate POs suite needs related to AM
- Analyze the status of the sections and participate in the meetings of the procedures put in place (see HOP - Handover Process and Inflow gates
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Bac + 5 and 10 years minimum experience in the field of Industrial / Aeronautics Airframe or BAC +3 in the field of Industrial / Aeronautics and 10 years minimum experience in the industrial / aeronautical sector Airframe with a career in several sectors (Industry Production / Logistics / Supply Chain / Quality)
Product knowledge and ATR environment
-Present the expected skills:
- Business skills: ability to read and understand ATR / AIB / LDO plans and standards
- Knowledge of Airframe aeronautical industrial processes
- Knowledge of the ATR product
- Knowledge Tools and Methodology "Problem solving"
- IT skills, MS office pack, SAP, ACPNG, CAIR
- Relational skills: Very good interpersonal skills, be convincing, very good negotiation skills
- Attitude to work by objectives and, "Problem solving"
- Attitude to create team spirits and federate teams / stakeholders around the objectives set,
- Regular business trips at Partners are planned
Language skills: French language, fluent English, Italian would be a plus
ATR is committed to Diversity. We encourage all applications regardless of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.