The Supplier Management team reports to the Procurement organization and, manage and develop a portfolio of 110+ equipment suppliers to guarantee a high level of services and performance in line with ATR objectives in all domains.
Under the Head of Supplier Management, the job holder will be responsible for a portfolio of 20 equipment suppliers in various commodities. He / his role will be to lead and develop the supplier activity in all domains of ATR (Customer Support, Program, Supply Chain, Quality, Procurement, Engineering).
- Ensure transversal coordination and management of OEM activity within ATR through the 360 process
- Drive the supplier performance with appropriate improvement plans or initiatives
- Act as a “key account manager” for the OEM to facilitate communication within ATR directorates
- Ensure a first level of escalation to support operational teams when a blocking point is identified
- Lead action or recovery plans when several domains (Supply chain, customer support, procurement, etc.) are involved
- Support buyers on Purchase Agreement and Product Support Agreement negotiation
- Contribute and ensure consistency to the evaluation of the OEM performance (SED score card)
- Lead the preparation of SMM (Senior Management Meeting) and SRM (Supplier Review Meeting) with all involved Directorates
- Organize and perform visit to OEMs when necessary
- Participate to events (Operators and/or Vendor conferences, OEM workshops, etc…)
- Contribute to projects implementation that will improve efficiency, synergies and will bring more added value to ATR
- Support and feed KPI, Reporting and process implementation in line with supplier management activity
- Identify risk linked to OEM activity, define and set up action plan accordingly
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Master degree or equivalent in commercial with good technical experience or Master degree or equivalent in Engineering with good business experience.
- At least 5 years experience in OEM-related activity or in project management
- Knowledge of Supply chain management
- Knowledge of Customer Support and airline environment
- Knowledge of development project of new equipment
- Knowledge of aircraft systems and aircraft maintenance operation
- English : Negotiation level
- IT tool : Pack Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Good communication, negotiation
- Team spirit, Persistent, Good relationship, Autonomous, think “out of the box”, lead a team with common objectives.
- Business trip in France, Europe or overseas (5 a year approximately)
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.