As part of the structural engineering department, and under the responsibility of the Stress Manager, you perform generic notes of justification (static and fatigue) of structural repairs.
The aim of the job is to create several generic technical notes to speed up the repair approval process, and thus improve customer satisfaction with ATR support.
The duration of the apprenticeship contract is one year.
- Identification of recurring repairs that will be covered by generic notes
- Analysis of existing justifications for these repairs
- Definition of the perimeter of each generic technical note
- Realization of new analytical studies
- Writing generic technical notes.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
* Job Skills: You are studying at a mechanical / aeronautical engineering school, you have a knowledge of computation and you can read a MEF (finite element model). So you know the Patran / Nastran calculation tools and materials science.
- Language skills : French / English / Italian (optional)
- Computer skills : Pack Office / VBA / Windows / Patran-Nastran
- Social skills : You have a good interpersonal skills, you are autonomous and have the qualities required for team work
- Experience : not required
- Education ongoing: Master course
ATR is committed to Diversity. We encourage all applications regardless of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.