Attached to the Finance Direction, the Credit Management Assistant will report directly to a Credit Manager.
- Manages the financial risk by steering credit lines allocated for his/her customer portfolio,
- Liaises actively with customers and commercial departments,
- Prevent, informs, and alerts credit risk to the credit manager.
The Credit Management Assistant scope of work covers credit risk management in respect of aircraft sales, aircraft leases, and support sales.
- Manage the credit lines granted to a portfolio of customers worldwide for all ATR activities,
- Provide reminders to customers to get payments on due date and use all means to collect the debt,
- Analyse the credit risk of each customer in his/her portfolio by measuring solvency risk, by granting credit lines in cooperation with the credit manager,
- Keep informed the management of the level of the customer debt,
- Collect customer disputes on invoicing,
- Support the credit management team in developing new digital tools to improve the quality and productivity of the department.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
Educated to a Master degree level in Finance, Economy, Foreign languages, Accounting/mgt, International Trade
Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Financial analysis
Ability to negotiate (in French, English, and others), verbal fluency, rigorous, team spirit, analytical mind
English (intermediate level), Spanish
Knowledge of MS Office, advanced Excel
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.