Financial Controlling assistant for Commercial directorate
The candidate will participate in the monthly budget monitoring activities, in the preparation of the budgets of the directorates and in the various analyzes.
- Prepare & analyse monthly performance indicators
- Support 5 years Operative Plan & Forecast preparation
- Support monthly closing tasks
- Help to improve and create KPI’s & dashboards (New & Used aircraft)
- Check data accuracy in SAP
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Budget controlling, accounting
- Rigour, independent approach, willingness to take initiatives, participate actively according to peaks in workload, good communication and relationship skills
- Marketing and Commercial sensibility
- Negotiation level English
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools (advanced level in Excel, Word and Powerpoint), SAP & TM1
- Proactive on propoals
- Master Finance audit control
ATR is committed to achieve workforce diversity and to create an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.