Financial Controlling assistant for corporate directorates (Finance / Corporate secretary /Human Resources / Quality / Flight Safety/Ceo).
the person will participate in the monthly budget monitoring activities, in the preparation of the budgets of the directorates and in the various analyzes.
- Prepare & analyse monthly performance indicators
- Support operative plan preparation
- Check data accuracy in SAP
- Help to improve KPI’s or to build new dashboards
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Budget controlling, accounting
- Negotiation level English
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools (advanced level in Execl and Powerpoint), SAP & TM1
- Rigour, independent approach, willingness to take initiatives, participate actively according to peaks in workload
- Previous apprentice experience
- Master 2 Finance audit control
ATR is committed to achieve workforce diversity and to create an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.